Media and publications
- Publication:Tree Diversity in the Tropical Dry Forest Bannerghatta National Park (2016)
- Publication:A pilot survey to assess the diversity and distribution of reptilian fauna in Taralu village abutting the Bannerghatta national park Karnataka (2016)
- Publication:A checklist of birds in and around Taralu village adjoining the western margin of the Bannerghatta national park Karnataka (2016)
- Publication:A badger in Bannerghatta an opportunistic record of the ratel from Karnataka (2016)
- Publication:Case study on the treatment proceedings of a lacerated tail in an adult male Asian elephant Bannerghatta national park (2016).
- Publication: Rapid assessment of butterfly diversity in a ecotone adjoining Bannerghatta national park (2016)
- Publication: Perspective survey on the impact of vertebrates in agri-horticultural ecosystems in select villages adjoining Bannerghatta national park Karnataka (2016)
- Report: A Rapid-Survey Report on the Status of Human- Elephant Conflict (HEC) at a Private Farmland in Gonmaknahalli Village Abutting Anchetty Range (Hosur Forest Division), Tamil Nadu, Southern India (2015).
- Publication:Pilot survey to record litter fauna in different ecosystems of Taralu estate Bengaluru-(2014).
- Publication:First report of Drosophilid diversity in an ecotone adjoining Bannerghatta national park Karnataka (2014)
- Publication:Pilot survey to record Anuran diversity in and around Taralu Bengaluru region (2014)
- Report: A Rapid-Survey Report on the Habitat Status and Biodiversity at Aruna State Forest (Kalrayan Hills – Salem District), Tamil Nadu, Southern India (2014).
- Report: Conservation of Asian elephant through mitigation of human-elephant conflict in Bannerghatta National Park, southern India – Technical Report 2 (2009).
- Report: A Study on human-elephant conflict issues at the Bannerghatta National Park – Technical Report 1 (2006).
- Report: Fading Star: An investigation into the illegal trade on the Indian Star Tortoise in southern India (2005).
- Research paper: Understanding the habitat usage pattern of the Asian elephant (Elephas maximus) and the resultant human-elephant interaction through rapid trail and village surveys: An experience from the Bannerghatta National Park, southern India. International Elephant Research Symposium, Fort Worth, Texas, USA (2004).
- Report: A Survey of plants, birds & butterflies in Rampura and Kalkere Tanks of Bangalore District, southern India. Preliminary Report (2003).
Scientific Reports & Publications
National conference on Conservation of Biodiversity in Deccan Plateau, Tumkur University, Tumkur (2014).
- Science of Elephants in Silicon City by Surendra Varma, Nishant M.S, Gopalakrishna S.P, Avinash Krishnan and Padmamala Rajagopalan (2013).
- Ecology, Conservation and Management of the Asian Elephant in Bannerghatta National Park, Southern India by Surendra Varma, Vijay D. Anand, Gopalakrishna S.P, K.G Avinash and Nishant M.S (2009).
- World Elephant Day (2014)
- Friends of Elephants (2014)
- Freedom of Species (2014)
- News9 Panel Discussion (2014)
- News9 Launch of “ Science of Elephant in Silicon City” (2013)
- BBC Radio 4 (2013)
- Gajatame’s Welfare and Conflict Parody: A Compromise? – By Avinash Krishnan
- Elephants in your Backyard (A Live Narration) – By Avinash Krishnan
- Human and Elephant – Socially Unsocial? – By Avinash Krishnan
- The Dung Case Files (A behind the scenes investigation) – By Sagarika Phalke